U12 Boys Black 2018-19
Birth Year 2007 (2008 and 2009 Considered)
May 8 & 10, 5:30-7:00 PM
Field 9A East
- Practice twice a week, Tuesday and Thursday
- GCFL Fall and Spring Seasons
- A few tournaments throughout the state during the year
Anticipated Per-Player Cost
- Comp Registration $150
- Uniform $130
- Referee fees $80
- Guest Trainer fees $290
- Tournaments $200.
Total of $850/year.
Coaching youth soccer locally for 5 years. US Soccer Federation Licensed. Justin grew up here in Indialantic playing youth soccer on these same fields. Member of the 1993-94 Melbourne High School State Championship team. College Scholarship winning athlete. Justin continues to play in various adult leagues and tournaments around the county.
Chris has been an avid soccer fan and player for the majority of his life. Growing up in Jamaica, soccer was the biggest sport and Chris excelled leading his school soccer team as captain to a national championship. Chris now prefers to coach youth soccer with a focus on strengthening the individual’s skill levels to maximize their contribution to team play.
- 2017 Brevard Winter Classic Finalist
- 2017 B11 GCFL Fall Season Division 2 Champions
- 2018 Region B Commissioners Cup Semi Finalist