U11 Girls Black 2019-2020
Birth Year 2009 (2010 & 2011 Considered)
Tuesday, May 7th 5:30-7:00 PM Hoover Field 9B North
Thursday, May 9th 5:30-7:00 PM Hoover Field 9B North
- Practice twice a week
- GCFL Fall and Spring Seasons
- A few tournaments throughout the State during the year
Anticipated Per-Player Cost
- Registration - $150 per player (Paid online)
- Uniform - $120 per player (Paid online) if needed
- Annual Ref Fees - $75 per player
- Training Fees - $110 per player
- Tournament Fees - $100 per player
- Equipment - $20 per player
Total Team Fees Due - $305
Make checks out to IYSA Girls 09 or can be paid via Venmo account @Justin-Burgreen-1
- Coaching youth soccer locally for 6 years.
- US Soccer Federation Licensed.
- Justin grew up here in Indialantic playing youth soccer on these same fields.
- Member of the 1993-94 Melbourne High School State Championship team.
- College Scholarship winning athlete.
- Justin continues to play in various adult leagues and tournaments around the county.
- Current Head Coach of U13 Competitive Boys at IYSA.
Justinburgreen@yahoo.com (772) 475-0812
USSF "C" License
- USSF Grassroots Certificate
Multiple NSCAA/USC Certificates
- 10 years coaching experience
Adjunct instructor ESFC- Fire science programs
email@example.com, (321) 917-5919
- Allison was a multi‐sport athlete at Satellite High School and graduate of Florida Tech.
- At Florida Tech she played soccer for four seasons under the direction of Coach Fidgi Haig.
- She has trained and coached successful youth State Cup teams at IYSA.
- Allison has a US Soccer Federation “E” license and presently working on her "D License.
firstname.lastname@example.org , (321) 368-0004