U13 Girls Girls Black 2019-2020
Birth Year 2007 (2008 Considered)
US SOCCER CLUB*
Thursday, May 2nd, 5:00-6:30 PM, Hoover Field 11B West
Monday, May 6th, 5:00-6:30 PM, Hoover Field 11B East
Wednesday, May 8th, 5:00-6:30 PM, Hoover Field 11B West
- Practice 2-3 times per week (2 team practices, 1 trainer session)
- Practice: (Monday), Tuesday, & Thursday
- Leagues: GCF Division 1 and other options include NPL RED division*
- Tournaments: 3-5 per year: Disney Showcase Qualifier, Weston, plus local tournaments
- State Cup or President Cup
*As a US Soccer Club, our team has the option to now compete in the Florida National Premier League Red Division, a division of US Club Soccer. Which we will be considering as an option for the 2019-2020 season.
Anticipated Per-Player Annual Cost
- Registration $150
- Uniform $150 (If needed)
Team fees :
- We anticipate two teams at this age group:
- Black Team Fees: $600
- White Team Fees: TBD
- Allison was a multi‐sport athlete at Satellite High School and graduate of Florida Tech.
- At Florida Tech she played soccer for four seasons under the direction of Coach Fidgi Haig.
- She has trained and coached successful youth State Cup teams at IYSA.
- Allison has a US Soccer Federation “E” license and presently working on her "D License.
firstname.lastname@example.org , (321) 368-0004
- Coach of the 2015 U13 Girls Region Cup Champions and 2016 U16 Girls State Cup Team.
- US Soccer Federation licensed coach.
- Played at IYSA and has coached at IYSA for over 10 years at the State and President Cup levels.
- Current IYSA Board Member and past President.
email@example.com , (321) 720-3893
We anticipate this years U13 group to have two teams; Black and White. White Team fees are TBD. Coach and Trainer for White will be discussed at tryouts. For any questions, please email or contact with information provided above.
It is recommended that all current & new players register on www.iysasoccer.com for try-outs.
However, walk-ons are welcome!