U17 Girls Black 2020-2021
Birth Year 2004 (2005 Considered)
Contact Coach for Information
Practice 2-3 times per week
- Leagues: Florida State Premier League (Fall/Spring), and Sunshine Conference (Spring) or any D1 or similar league (Spring).
- Tournaments: 8-10, will include: CASL (NC), Disney (FL), Savannah Senior Cup (GA) + State Cup, and local tournaments.
Anticipated Per-Player Cost
Cost based on 18 Players
- Comp Registration $160
- Uniform, Practice Shirts, Game Day Shirt $160
- Referee fees $120
- Trainer fees $425
- Tournaments $350
- Videos & pictures $80
- -$200 credit for sponsorship and fundraising (mandatory raffle)
Total of $1095/year
Myke Iorio, Coach/Trainer
- Current Women’s Coach at Melbourne Central Catholic HS.
- Coached at IYSA for 14 years, US Soccer Federation “D” licensed coach.
firstname.lastname@example.org, (321) 795-4266
- Current Woman’s Head Coach at Melbourne Central Catholic HS.
- US Soccer Federation “C” licensed coach.
- Played at the collegiate, National, & Pro Level.
- Level III National Soccer Coaches Association of America Goalkeeper certification.
*Professional Bios & Statistics will be created & maintained for all players via teamsnap, Field Level, & Hudl, Teamsnap.
*Players cards and bios will be created for handouts at showcases, tournaments and certain league games.
Game video, footage, and highlights will be available via Traceup.com
*It is recommended that all new players register for free on www.iysasoccer.com for try-outs however, walk-ons are welcome.