Tuesday May 3rd, 5:30-7:00 PM, Field 9B
Wednesday May 4th, 5:30-7:00 PM, Field 7A
Tuesday May 10th, 5:30-7:00 PM, Field 9B South
Practice, Training, and Analytics
- Technical/coerver training: shooting, ball control, dribbling, passing etc.
- Tactical training: attacking and defensive positioning.
- Physical training: speed work, agility and resistance etc.
- Strategic training: match pace, pressure of playing, "reading the game," teamwork, shifting as a unit defensively and when attacking etc.
- Mental coaching: routines, preparation, controlling emotions in adverse situations etc.
- Positional training: corners, spaces, blocking, set pieces etc.
- 2 Local Tournaments in Brevard County or Vero (Costs roughly $550-$750 per tournament/team): $125
- Examples: (Space Coast Cup, Vero Fall, Winter or Spring Classic, or Space Coast Clash)
- 3-4 Travel "Elite Level" Tournaments (Can range from $750-$995/tournament/team): $250
- Examples: (FKK Alliance Cup, Reds Nike Season Opener, Orlando City Cup, Nona Soccer Cup, EDP Fall and/or Spring Showcase, EDP State Playoff Final 4 Invitational, Adidas Club Cup, 1 Disney Tournament, Weston Cup/Showcase, or Adidas South Florida Super Cup/Showcase)
- "FYSA Commissioners Cup"(Pre-State Cup Tournament for teams planning to play State Cup when eligible at u13. $350/team plus $50/game ref fees): $60
- Indoor Nona XL Summer Futsal League ($1000/team): included in training fees.
Recent Team/Coach Publication
Head Coach, Trainer
Coaching youth soccer for 7 years at a variety of ages and levels. Recently coached at Florida Elite in Jacksonville. USSF licensed coach. State ODP Player, Member of Melbourne High School 2009 State Championship team. Played college soccer at UCF. St. Johns County Rookie Teacher of The Year, Currently a 5th grade teacher and sponsor of the Gemini Elementary School Soccer Club.
Justin Hargreaves - Assistant Coach, Trainer
Justin played competitive soccer locally for over 20 years including Melbourne High School, Melbourne Central Catholic, and Florida ODP. Advanced to playing division 2 on full scholarship at Florida Institute of Technology while also coaching JV boys at Mel High. Justin continues to play competitively with local men's leagues and internationally at the world police and Fire Games. He has coached youth soccer for the last 9 years and holds a “D” level license.
Trey has deep roots within our local soccer community as a player, coach, and brand founder of GBED. He grew up playing at the highest levels of the game while captaining his club team to a State Cup Championship and South East Regional Final 4. He also captained Mel High to back to back state championships in 2009 and 2010. He received a full ride to Jacksonville University before transferring to Florida Tech where he earned the honors of 1st team All American.
More recently, he has played 4 years in the USL/USL-2. This past year he founded and captains Harbor City FC in USL-2.
Trey is the head coach of Melbourne High School and is one of the most sought after youth trainers around.