U13 Girls Black 2021-22
Birth Year 2009 (2010 Considered)
Wednesday May 5th, 6:00-7:15 PM
Friday May 7th, 6:00-7:15 PM
Hoover 11B East
- Practice twice a week
- GCFL Fall and Spring Seasons
- A few tournaments throughout the State during the year
Anticipated Per-Player Cost
- Registration - $160 per player (Paid online)
- Uniform - $140 per player (Paid online)
- Annual Ref Fees - $75? per player (TBD)
- Training Fees - $110? per player (TBD)
- Tournament Fees - $100? per player (TBD)
- Equipment - $20? per player (TBD)
Total Team Fees Due - ? TBD
Make checks out to IYSA Girls 09 or can be paid via Venmo account @Justin-Burgreen-1
Edwin Disang, Head Coach/Trainer
- Former Women’s Head Coach at Melbourne Central Catholic HS.
- US Soccer Federation “C” licensed coach.
- Played at the collegiate, National, & Pro Level.
- Level III National Soccer Coaches Association of America Goalkeeper certification.
- Coaching youth soccer locally for 6 years.
- US Soccer Federation Licensed.
- Justin grew up here in Indialantic playing youth soccer on these same fields.
- Member of the 1993-94 Melbourne High School State Championship team.
- College Scholarship winning athlete.
- Justin continues to play in various adult leagues and tournaments around the county.
- Current Head Coach of U13 Competitive Boys at IYSA.
Justinburgreen@yahoo.com (772) 475-0812
USSF "C" License
- USSF Grassroots Certificate
Multiple NSCAA/USC Certificates
- 10 years coaching experience
Adjunct instructor ESFC- Fire science programs
firstname.lastname@example.org, (321) 917-5919