The IYSA Annual Meeting and Board Elections is fast approaching!
Please come join us to learn more about our club and the future of IYSA. We are a proud club driven by volunteers and and a strong belief in the benefits of youth sports on our players.
The position of Vice President and Treasurer are both open for election, both of which serve two year terms.
Any current officer, director, comp coach, or rec coach that has completed coaching in both Spring 2018, Fall 2018, and signed up to coach in Spring 2019, is eligible to vote at this annual meeting.
If you would like to nominate anyone for the board to our president Maura Burgreen at firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates must give consent to be placed on the ballot. Also please let Maura know if you are interested in any coordinator positions listed below.
IYSA Board Members and Coordinators:
Elected Board Officers: (Elected in February for two years)
- President: Maura Burgreen (Elected in even years)
- VP: Jason Daigler (Elected in odd years)
- Secretary: Brendan McCarthy (Elected in even years)
- Treasurer: OPEN (Elected in odd years)
Appointed Board Directors: (Appointed by Board Members every year after election)
- Registrar – Currently Don Derenthal
- Scheduler – Currently Georges Aboutanos
- Director of Rec soccer – Currently Tim Wright
- Director of Comp soccer – Currently Tim Wright
Coordinators: (Volunteer positions open to those who want to be more involved)
- Coaching Course Coordinator
- Festival Coordinator
- Indialantic Elementary Liaison
- Hoover Jr. High Liaison
- Melbourne High Liaison
- IYSA Logo Store Coordinator
- Photo Coordinator
- BYSL & FYSA AGM Representative
- Sponsorship and Fundraising
- Public Relations and Marketing
- Brevard County Liaison
- Uniform Coordinator